Top 5 Things to Consider when Selecting an Arizona Glass Repair or Replacement Company
When you type “Arizona Glass Repair and Replacement Company” into a search engine, numerous companies pop up. How do you know which Phoenix glass company to select? Jason Mariner, President of Clear Cut Glass, a Peoria-based glass repair and replacement company specializing in auto, home and commercial glass, shares the top 5 things to consider when selecting an Arizona glass repair or replacement company.
Top 5 Things to Consider when Selecting an Arizona Glass Repair or Replacement Company:
- Safety – whenever dealing with glass, safety for all that may be in the proximity of the damaged glass is paramount. This includes not only the broken glass but also the materials used to adhere the replacement glass. Clear Cut Glass is a proud member of the Auto Glass Safety Council (AGS), which requires its members to commit to strict safety measures. Only a handful of Phoenix Valley glass companies are members of the AGS.
- Experience – glass technicians with years of experiences on multiple forms of glass installation from home, auto and commercial is key. At Clear Cut Glass nearly all of our technicians have more than 20 years of experience in the industry!
- Peace-of-Mind – when you request a service to be preformed at your home, you are inviting in a complete stranger. To ensure our customer’s are comfortable, Clear Cut Glass sends a photo of the glass technician and his biography before arriving at your home.
- Hire Local – it is a win-win to hire local. Clear Cut Glass is proud to be a locally owned and operated company. Since its inception in 2004, Clear Cut Glass has grown to be one of the leading glass companies in the state of Arizona.
- Personal Attention – Clear Cut Glass prides itself on building lifelong customers, one job at a time. One way we do that is by making reminder calls and emails prior to the scheduled visit and making follow-up emails and calls after the installation. We make every effort to make sure our clients’ expectations are exceeded, every time.
To learn more about Clear Cut Glass or to request a free estimate, visit our website at ClearCutGlass.com or better yet, give us a call at 602-490-0550.